Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Edmonton Men's Shaving



Sunspots
Planets
.
I would like to forget,
as if nothing had happened,
past.
.
But it's hard work,
I can not help remembering,
remember.
.
So let me get me,
I will try to live without you by my side.
.
I will take some time to get
laugh as before,
as before.
.
Back to doing things
find it used before,
to find you.
.
after all not the same
love like no
to forget.
.
after all not the same
love like no
to forget.
.
...
.
.
Last night during the dimoni cremated as I remembered where I was a year ago, an illusion made me smile, eager to get up in the morning ... intense moments.
Today I got up and changed some things, others remain the same, there are new situations and feelings completely opposed to a year ago.
.
Now it is forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment