Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fsx Free Addons Freeware

10/V/08 - 21:48

.
His memory
Single
.
been a few years old and I have not seen since.
waited a long time, yet I'm not sure why.
.
many things have happened, how much longer may be.
Now the time has erased his face and not remember it well.
.
He said, "Give me a kiss and not get angry, please.
be together again when I do better:
when you find a good job and have something to offer,
when I ask if you want to be my wife. "
.
What naivete!
If the sun sets early in winter,
if rarely snows in the spring.
If you take everything so when you wait.
How could he be so naive.
.
been many years since I have not seen since.
waited a long time, yet I'm not sure why.
.
I cried because he was not there and to see him appear.
But there is nothing, her memory also I was
nothing left but her memory also I was
but there is nothing, your memories ...
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment