Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aciclovir Herpes Nasal

LIFE IS MADE OF MOMENTS

clock nebula Sandy
I started writing this entry without knowing exactly what that title put it. I remembered a poem I read years ago in a self-help book. "LIFE IS MADE OF MOMENTS" by an older woman that sadly can not remember the name. I searched google and what was my surprise to see this poem attributed to Borges. Or by proxy would have thought of writing something. On the Internet there are many failures. You make a mistake and that mistake spreads like wildfire.

"If I could live my life again,
the next
try to make more mistakes.
not try to be so perfect, I would relax more.
would be more foolish than I've been
actually take fewer things seriously.
would be less hygienic.
run more risks,
make more trips,
watch more sunsets,
climb more mountains, swim more rivers.
go to more places I've never been,
eat more ice cream and fewer beans
have more real problems and less imaginary.
I was one of those people who lived sensibly
and prolifically each minute of his life;
clear that I had moments of joy.
If I could go back I would try
to have only good moments.
case you did not know that life is made,
only moments, do not miss the now.
I was one of those who never
went anywhere without a thermometer,
a hot water bottle,
an umbrella and a parachute
if I could live again, I would travel lighter.
If I could live again
begin to walk barefoot
early spring
and continue barefoot until autumn ends.
would take more turns
carts,
contemplate more dawns,
and play with more children,
if I had another life ahead.
But you see, I have 85 years ...
and I know I'm dying. "

Finally I found a name, Nadine Stair.
here

0 comments:

Post a Comment