Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cute All About Me Things For Profile



Well seen and do not think I have an important place in the universe. Where am I? I look and the ball of the earth and anything that does not show up anywhere. Y.. Where is Obama or Bill Gates or Zapatero or you who read this post? What star will be sitting watching God my sexuality?
printing remember when I was in college, I have 8 years, Miss explained that we, I mean, human beings, we lived on the surface of the Earth. That information left me totally unprotected. I thought living into something it was not. There I began to distrust the world, nothing seemed to be what I felt.
Since neither I nor anyone has answers let it install in my indifference is always better than fear.
And following in the line of rescuers, see princess rescued by Prince Charming . Information provided by centuries of patriarchal culture. I hope to arrive from some distant planet, those green-eyed monsters ant and rescue me from this house of ignorance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment