Monday, January 17, 2011

Best Affordab;e Receiver

AQUARIUM WHERE AM I apologize

I've never been a fighter in any sense. I was a rebellious woman yes, but I lacked the necessary push to claim the slightest right. I've just seen, to mourn and to flee, by the way he played in every moment, no sense of reality around me.
I do not know if this is true as preaching the Hoponopono and many other spiritual paths, I myself have created the reality that surrounds me. But I admit my lack of creativity, fantasy and imagination for such a spectacle.
Yes it did, and my unconscious functioning at such a low level. I apologize publicly for the segregation, slavery, submission, by the erroneous interpretations of the sacred books called wrongly, by the lack of sensitivity, love of power, by torture, by laziness, by greed.
I apologize for the war, by pests and disease, by accidents, by earthquakes, blizzards, and floods, storms.
I apologize by jealousy, by pride, by thieves, murderers, for the underdog, for the dispossessed.
I apologize for the anger, pain, neglect, and abuse, by abandonment, by the abuse, the sadness, loneliness, anguish, anxiety. I apologize by hunger, lust, arrogance, by the waste, the stupidity.
I apologize by intolerance, by the extermination, by ignorance, by vanity, by control, by
dependence.
I apologize for everything they see my eyes, everything they hear my ears, for all that talk my throat, everything written by my hands, all disturbing thoughts from my brain, everything flows from me that is not absolutely perfect.
I apologize for the LIFE and I apologize by death.
I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you master.

0 comments:

Post a Comment