Monday, March 14, 2011

Denise Milan Desdnuda

pure thoughts.

PURE THOUGHTS
When we meditate, we care and look inward our thoughts. Thoughts are the nonverbal language of the soul. Are the components of a very powerful language that participates in our sense of reality. Thoughts bring the past to present and carry it forward. Are cyclical movement. The
Thoughts create vibrations. The thoughts flow between people, resulting in a collective movement of values, meanings and intentions. When thoughts are pure and positive, raise our relationships and the potential for us to work together and benefit to all we touch.
To create pure thoughts need to refine our internal skills, our mind and intellect, in a very friendly, patient and careful. It is not enough just to accept peace and love and virtues of the soul. We need to integrate these virtues in our consciousness. This naturally will then change our attitude, vision and actions.
Each of us needs to ask: "Am I connecting my thinking and reasoning in the direction I want for my life? Remember when the argument is true and thoughts are pure, all will benefit? "
To be awake spiritually we can not sit passively and hope that things will recover. We need to review that we are using our internal skills of thinking and reasoning to make the going gets good.
So when we say "pure thoughts" are really talking about the spiritual power. Pure thought has power transformer. Why do we want pure bottled mineral water? What fresh, organic food? Because we want to detoxify the body and nourish it with pure food. It's the same for the mind and intellect.
When I pay attention when I realize what is happening inside me, when you discern my internal conversation, then I am able to recognize the difference between toxic thoughts and pure thoughts. And as this consciousness is becoming clearer, I'm filled with spiritual power.
www.bkwsu.org / spain




0 comments:

Post a Comment