Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Desert Eagle Tiger Stripe



I think mild
not bring myself to intensify this desire
I do not burn the absence of I want
mild love you
without the passion I bring to debauchery
I feel slightly
and my heart is still exalts lightness
Let me not engulf the monster of jealousy
do not you think of other arms
your words, not for my silence
I do not equivocate when you mark on my lips
not be mistaken if you filled me with kisses
not go wrong if you come out of my hand
not go wrong if you drink my breath.
of beautiful metaphors I'm not
'm not
comparisons
splendid and lofty words
my verses are ground water and fire
wind, true
invent your image
My air is the aroma of your incense
your voice heard in my dream.
mild and I love you all so intense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment