Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pregnancy Head Engagment Diagram

ANGEL THINKING OF THE 4 AGREEMENTS. PRAYER OF LOVE

"But the fire continued to burn and felt the need to share my love. I decided to put some of it
in each tree and the tree loved me and I became one with them, but did not stop my love grew even more
. I put a little of him in every flower, herb and earth, and they loved me and we became one. And my love
continued to grow more and more to love all the animals in the world. They said to him, I
loved and we became one. But my Love continued to grow more and more.
"I put a little of my love in every glass, every stone, dust and metals, and I loved and
I became one with the Earth. And then decided to put my love in the water, oceans, rivers, the
rain and snow, and they loved me and we became one. And my love continued to grow even more and more. And I decided
give my love to air, wind. I felt a strong communion with the Earth, with the wind, oceans,
with nature, and my love grew more and more.
"I turned my head to heaven, the sun and the stars and put some of my love in every star, moon and
in the sun, and I loved it. And I became one with the moon, sun and stars, and my love continued to grow more and more
. And I put a bit of my love in every human being and I became one with humanity. Wherever
I go, whomever I meet, I see in your eyes, because I am part of everything, because I love. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment