Saturday, February 12, 2011

Walk In Clinic Procedure

CURRO ROMANCE OF THE POEM OF LOVE




life and death
embroidered mouth
had Merceditas
the wardrobe.
The Wardrobe
tablao of "Lazio"
a gypsy false
former court jester. Pimp
noble,
that on hearing the shots
collected their coats and stuck
pyro
the fuss is over,
and rationing
filled his pocket
and mounted this invention,
where "El Palmo" cried
singing ...
Oh, my love,
without you I do not understand the awakening.
Oh, my love,
without you my bed is wide.
Oh, my love
I reveals the truth ...
Between you and me, loneliness
manojillo and frost.
asked a thousand times
and over again that "odd"
to share dreams
bed and macaroni.
He says, mockingly
"Carita Gypsy
Making good wine
a dwarf strain"
Y Curro
biting his lips and shut ,
because the military did
not make the cut.
And by silence, grants,
as the saying goes ...
Y Curro dies
by that evil creature.
Ay! Who was sheltered,
to walk with you.
Oh, my love,
without you I do not understand the awakening ...
Seeking oblivion
was given to drink,
mus, the pools ...
And
hours lost was read enterito
Don Marcial Lafuente
for not going after passing
as a penitent.
And one night while patting
"farrucas"
Mercedes escaped with a curapupas

own clinic Rolls
and contraband.
And among palm and palm
Curro was clapping with joy
soleares .
Oh, my love,
without you I do not understand the awakening ...
Perhaps it was the sorrow
or lack of iron.
The fact is that one day we
had to go to funeral.
Condolences and flowers,
and two tears
that released the Patro
to close the box ...
On the right,
as going to heaven,
will see a tablao
who rode Frascuelo,
where, at night,
good pa souls
the Currito "El Palmo"
still clapping. Sing
ills for "heavenly"
Oh, love,
without you I do not understand the awakening ...
Antonio Vega's version is cool and sweet as he was. Serrat I drank another I can only include the two

0 comments:

Post a Comment