Saturday, February 5, 2011

Matsui M42lw508 Problem

copied and pasted. REFLECTION

I laugh my own vanity and that of others. I remember when I started my blog and got some letters. I came upon a page where someone had copied and pasted one of them, at the moment I was flattered, but when I saw that it had omitted a phrase that seemed to me important, something stirred within me. I spent a couple of days with the obsession on the head that I had to put it altogether, and you esccribí. I did not write the email but did in the comments, perhaps looking for some notoriety because a lot of friends congratulating him on the beautiful composition he had done. The man named my authorship but that lacked the phrase mmm! I could not bear. I wrote on two occasions with the poor, disheartened, decided to drop the publication and when it did, a sense of guilt and pity for this person came over me. He wrote apologetically. Poor lord! that he did hard time passing.
Thanks to that incident I learned that when I publish something, whether good, bad or indifferent, these letters are no longer belong to me. The offer to be enjoyed, the critique, or ignore them. But mine is just the name that the signature and sometimes not even that. I also copy and paste.
I still surprised when someone locks the copy pictures or texts that are not even yours. What are his rights? I know not.
Something similar happens with the private pages I refer to social networks, greater or lesser extent. If you go to share. Why do you close? It is true that the whole world does not like and I erased a few of my face lol. Just kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment