Friday, February 4, 2011

Outside Light Wiring Switch Into Diagram



do not know how to start writing what I feel about pain
I speak of my own pain, physical and emotional or psychological, of any pain. Life on Earth is painful I do not know who invented the system almost perfect. Perfect if there are no perverse emotions and pain. I will not go into labyrinths of the mind that does not take me anywhere. The pain exists is because they perceive real and intense and very annoying. The alert function for the organism may well have been created otherwise. It may well turn on a red pilotito in the area where there is a threat that defensive cells to fight or otherwise, but because the suffering, for the pain. "Pain makes us human? almost as I get off the list, besides everything in nature is designed for pain. All animals suffer. I can not prove that plants have the capacity to suffer but I swear if every blade of grass is subjected to the same evolutionary process than human. Has a life, born, grows, grows and dies. The minerals that seem eternally unflappable are subject to the same process. Belong to the Earth, this beautiful and cruel mother as a seductive Venus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment